Please note that disabled parking is limited at Tankfest.
To guarantee a parking space within the disabled parking area, please get in touch with the Events Team in advance to pre-book at – email@example.com
The charges for the shuttle bus are as follows:
£3 adult single, £4 adult return, £2 child single and £3 child return
South Western Railway have kindly agreed to schedule extra trains for Tankfest, times to be confirmed. For up to date information please visit the South Western Railway website.
If you have luggage, there is a cloakroom service in the Churchill Room where you can leave bags or coats for an additional charge of £2 per item.
Where to Stay
- The event takes place outside - remember sun-cream and waterproofs, depending on the weather forecast.
- Arrive early to avoid queuing or parking far away. Car Parks will be open from 8am.
- Bring plenty of cash! ATM services are very limited on-site.
- No Dogs, with the exception of disability assistance dogs.
- Sit down in the viewing areas, to ensure that everyone can see the displays.
All you need to know about TANKFEST 2018
29.06.2018 - 01.07.2018
Presented by World of Tanks, the world's biggest display of historic moving armour
Find out about the different tickets available.
Frequently asked questions
A wide range of Tank Museum related merchandise.
What's on at TANKFEST 2018.
Stay up-to-date with TANKFEST 2018 news.
Saturday & Sunday
On Friday see the tank crews rehearse their displays, ready for the weekend.