Find out more about what's happening at TANKFEST 2018.
*NEW* Family Viewing Area
In order to alleviate problems in the arena viewing areas, there will be a new Family Viewing Area on the North Bank of the arena.
This area is priority seating for families with children.
No standing is allowed, blankets can be purchased at the museum shop. Due to the gradient of the arena bank, please refrain from using foldable chairs in this area
Please remain seated at all times, to allow all to enjoy the arena displays
The space is available on a first come, first served basis
We ask that you consider others when using this area, please only use the space you require, if you have any large/bulky items (pushchairs), please take advantage of our cloakroom service (located in the main museum - £2.00 per item)
PREVIEW DAY - FRIDAY 29 JUNE
The TANKFEST preview day provides an opportunity to most of your visit to The Tank Museum – without the crowds.
- Explore The Tank Museum exhibitions in depth - without missing a moment of the packed weekend programme of arena action.
- Explore the trade stalls to grab the best bargains before the weekend really begins.
- Enjoy a limited arena programme, vehicle rides, and the chance to watch as tanks are manoeuvred into the tank park.
- Find the programme for Preview Day here.
Please Note: The Preview Day is, like the TANKFEST weekend itself, a special event day. Annual passes are not valid – and admission can only be granted with the correct Preview Day or TANKFEST Friday and Saturday ticket.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY - 30 June & 1 July
TANKFEST weekend features the world’s biggest and best display of historic moving armour.
- A full programme of arena tank action.
- A live display of British Army vehicles.
- Plus – explore The Tank Museum
- Living History encampments
- Trade stalls
Please Note: The TANKFEST weekend is a special event day. Annual passes are not valid – and admission can only be granted with the correct TANKFEST ticket.
- 1st Dorset Regiment
- 2nd Guards Rifle Division
- Bersayab Tentara (Jungle)
- Royal Union Rifles
- Screaming Eagles
- US 29th Infantry Division
- Volkssturm V-3
- WWII Africa Korps (Heia Safari)
- Vintage Vocalist - Samantha (Lunchtime Act)
- Bovington Military Wives Choir (Saturday 30th June only)
- Poet - Martin Figura
- Caricature Artist
FOOD AND SHOPPING
FOOD AND SHOPPING
The TANKFEST event programme and vehicles listed to take part are subject to health and safety, operational, weather and mechanical considerations. The Tank Museum reserves the right to amend or modify the programme, or withdraw vehicles, at any time without notification when reasonably required in accordance with its own best-practice procedures or those of exhibit owners. The appearance of any vehicle in the arena display is subject to its mechanical reliability on the day.
Please note that The Tank Museum, Tank Museum, Tankfest and Tiger 131 are all registered trade marks. Find more details here.
All you need to know about TANKFEST 2018
29.06.2018 - 01.07.2018
Presented by World of Tanks, the world's biggest display of historic moving armour
Find out about the different tickets available.
Frequently asked questions
Plan your trip
A wide range of Tank Museum related merchandise.
Stay up-to-date with TANKFEST 2018 news.
Saturday & Sunday
On Friday see the tank crews rehearse their displays, ready for the weekend.