For the first time, we are running British Sign Language guided tours.
As a trial for 2023, we are offering free BSL tours on 7 July and 2 September. Tour attendees will also get free entry to The Tank Museum on their booking date.
The hour-long tour will take place in the Tank Story Hall. Our flagship exhibition, it features the 32 most important tanks in the history of armoured warfare, from Little Willie, the first working prototype, to the current Main Battle Tank, Challenger 2.
- 7th July and 2nd September
- Visitors can use their entry tickets all day (1000 – 1700)
- The tour starts at 1500 and lasts one hour
- 20 people maximum per tour
- BSL users only
- Under 16s can bring one accompanying adult (must be booked)