Festive fun for the whole family to enjoy!
The Tank Museum brings the story of tanks and their crews to life. Experience the biggest day out in history with 100 years of history, 300 tanks, kids activities, and more at Dorset’s largest indoor attraction.
This Christmas Holidays, enjoy free Christmas card colouring, Frank on a Tank Elf Trail, and a Christmas-themed 1940s House and Shop.
- Open daily 10am-5pm
- Special Christmas family activities – find out more
- Onsite restaurant, café, parking & free soft play
- Free kids trails and dressing up
- All indoors – great for a rainy day
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
Whether your age and knowledge of tanks, there’s tonnes to see and do at The Tank Museum.
- The Museum is Dorset’s largest indoor attraction, with 300 tanks in 10 powerful exhibitions – all inside.
- Colour in a Christmas card to take home
- Explore with the Frank on a Tank Elf Trail
- See what Christmas looked like during WW2 in our festive 1940s house and shop
- There are interactive games and dressing up in all of our exhibitions to keep children entertained and engaged.
- More details coming soon!
Kids can let off steam in our free, tank shaped soft play area, situated in our Cold War Hall.
- The soft play is open from 10am to 4pm and is suitable for children aged between 3 and 11.
- All children must be wearing socks and must be supervised.
- The soft play is right beside our café, and has comfy chairs for parents to relax in.
Book online to save!