The Tank Museum is partnering with leading Dorset auction house Duke’s to present a spring militaria fair and auction.
Across two days, the Museum will host an array of trade stalls, selling a range of military collectables and memorabilia, vintage uniforms and insignia, plus second-hand books and reproduction militaria for re-enactors. The highlight of the event is set to be the Duke’s Militaria and Medals auction on Saturday 14 May, featuring 300 – 400 lots ranging from medals, militaria, arms, armour and even military vehicles.
- 13 May (10am – 5pm) and 14 May (9am – 5pm)
- Browse Militaria Trade Stalls and Exhibitors on Friday and Saturday
- Duke’s Militaria, Medals, Arms, Armour and Military Vehicles Auction on Saturday 14 May
- Auction lots available for viewing 11-13 May
- Those who cannot attend can bid on the auction online
- Annual passes are valid for this event, but pre-booking is advised
Buy in advance to guarantee your slot!