The Tank Museum is partnering with leading Dorset auction house Duke’s to present a new autumn militaria fair and auction.
The Museum will host an array of trade stalls, selling a range of military collectables and memorabilia, vintage uniforms and insignia, plus second-hand books and reproduction militaria for re-enactors. The highlight of the event is set to be the Duke’s Militaria and Medals auction, featuring 300 – 400 lots ranging from medals, militaria, arms, armour and even military vehicles.
- 6 November 2021
- Duke’s Militaria, Medals, Arms, Armour and Military Vehicles Auction
- Lots available for viewing 3-5 November
- Those who cannot attend can bid on the auction online
- Wide range of militaria stalls
- Annual passes are valid for this event, but pre-booking is advised
More information, including details of the lots, will be available soon! If you have items you believe may be suitable for listing in this Militaria, Medals, Arms, Armour and Military Vehicles Auction, please call Duke’s on 01305 265080 or visit their website here.
To support social distancing, we've put a limit on daily visitors. Please book your slot to guarantee entry, even if you already have a ticket, Annual Pass or membership.