What’s on, when, on 19 September 2020.
Full programme with timings will be coming soon
Tiger Day 13 will feature:
- Second World War display, starring Tiger 131, at 2pm. Vehicles include: Panzer III, Ha-Go, M3 Stuart, Churchill Mark III, Comet, Matilda II, Sherman M4A2E8 ‘Fury’, Leopard I, Challenger 1, and M60.*
- Tiger 131 photo opportunity.
- Meet the crews. Talk to the people who maintain and crew the vehicles in the arena.
- Living History encampments around the site.
- Remote control tank displays from Southern Armoured Group.
- Vehicle Conservation Centre Floor open all day. See the vehicles not on display in the Museum.
- M548 vehicle rides in the arena.
*Subject to mechanical availability.