The Tank Museum’s most sought-after experience of the year.
Get Tiger 131 ready for Tiger Day alongside the Museum Workshop Team.
There are only two spaces available for each experience, so book now or miss out!
- Two dates available: 19 April & 13 September
- 8.30am – 3pm
- Experience includes hands-on maintenance of the world’s only running Tiger I, tour of Workshop, VCC, and Archive & Library, and delicious refreshments throughout the day.
- You will also receive free entry to the relevant Tiger Day
Terms and Conditions
- This is a very hands on experience! We ask that participants have some mechanical experience or are competent and interested in completing mechanical tasks.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over and at least 1.4m (4.6ft) tall, fit and able to climb in and out of vehicles unaided.
- Please wear suitable clothing and shoes – we will provide black coveralls to wear. Please note, we do not permit the wearing of military or replica military uniforms.