On the 16-17 February, The Tank Museum will be inviting exhibitors from across the UK to exhibit their models throughout the Museum. Miniature, Remote Control and Scale models will all be in attendance.
Book online for reduced prices. Annual Passes are valid for this event.
Over two days, see a wide range of models and buy your own!
- Exhibitors and traders throughout the Museum
- Model boats, cars, planes and trains - and, of course, tanks!
- Models and modelling paraphernalia on sale, suitable for novices up to the experienced modeller
- Demonstrations from traders throughout the day
- Tank Museum volunteer modellers will give you expert tips and tricks
Please note: due to the nature of the event, there will be a limited number of Museum tours and talks taking place throughout the day. Some of the indoor exhibits may also be obstructed from public view.
Traders and Exhibitors
Find out more and apply here.