Friday and Sunday tickets include a standard Saturday Tiger Day admission ticket where you can spend the day exploring the Museum and enjoy the display from a grandstand seat. Please note: Tiger 131 will only be running on Saturday. There is no live display on Friday or Sunday.
On the day of your Premium Ticket booking:
- Enjoy a lecture on saving Tiger 131
- Look inside Tiger 131, the Panther, Panzer II and Panzer III
- Tour of the Workshop
- Delicious lunch with your fellow enthusiasts
- Take home a goodie bag stuffed with Tank Museum Tiger merchandise to remember the day
T: 01929 405096
*Excludes special events – standard Annual Pass terms & Conditions apply.
- We recommend that participants should be 16 years of age or over.
- Participants must be at least 1.4m (4.6ft) tall, able to climb on and off vehicles unaided.
- We do not permit the wearing of military or replica military uniforms.
- The Tank Museum reserves the right to withdraw any vehicle from the display due to safety, operational or mechanical concerns at any time.
- The Tank Museum reserves the right to amend the schedule as circumstances dictate.
All You Need to Know about Tiger Day 11
See Tiger 131 in action
Admission tickets, Groups & Gift Vouchers
Frequently asked questions for Tiger Day 11
Transport and accommodation
See Tiger 131 in Action
Stay up-to-date with Tiger Day 11 news and videos