Friday and Sunday tickets include a standard Saturday Tiger Day admission ticket where you can spend the day exploring the Museum and enjoy the display from a grandstand seat. Please note: Tiger 131 will only be running on Saturday. There is no live display on Friday or Sunday.
On the day of your Premium Ticket booking:
- Enjoy a lecture on saving Tiger 131
- Look inside Tiger 131, the Panther, Panzer II and Panzer III
- Tour of the Workshop
- Delicious lunch with your fellow enthusiasts
- Take home a goodie bag stuffed with Tank Museum Tiger merchandise to remember the day
T: 01929 405096
*Excludes special events – standard Annual Pass terms & Conditions apply.
- We recommend that participants should be 16 years of age or over.
- Participants must be at least 1.4m (4.6ft) tall, able to climb on and off vehicles unaided.
- We do not permit the wearing of military or replica military uniforms.
- The Tank Museum reserves the right to withdraw any vehicle from the display due to safety, operational or mechanical concerns at any time.
- The Tank Museum reserves the right to amend the schedule as circumstances dictate.
Premium Experiences available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for Tiger Day 12
Go behind the scenes to areas of the Museum you will never have seen before...
An Exclusive Fundraising Dinner at The Tank Museum