Get the right tickets for your TANKFEST weekend!
Hospitality Tickets & Grandstand: Now available HERE! Get the most out of your TANKFEST experience with unlimited food, grandstand seating, or photography area access.
Single Day Tickets: Purchase tickets for just Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Each day has an identical programme of tank action.
Multi-Day Tickets: With full days of tank displays, living history, lectures, and exploring The Tank Museum, you can’t do all of TANKFEST in one day. You can save up to 25% with these weekend tickets.
Gold Membership: For tank fans, this is the ultimate ticket. Gold Membership includes all three days of TANKFEST, both Tiger Days, and much more – Tracklink magazine, exclusive events and content, early access to Premium experiences, discounts in the shop and restaurant, and much more!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday will all feature identical arena display programmes.
Single Day Tickets
If you can only join us for one day, these are the tickets for you!
Save up to 25% with a multi-day ticket! We’ve found there is too much to see and do at TANKFEST to just visit for one day, so a multi-day ticket allows you to experience much more of the event. Three day tickets are 25% cheaper than purchasing each day separately, and two day tickets are 15% cheaper.
Multi Day Tickets
Save up to 25% with a multi-day ticket!
For just £6 more than a three day ticket, Gold Membership includes all three days of TANKFEST and both Tiger Days, as well as all the benefits below!
- Free entry to The Tank Museum
- 20% off entry for up to 3 accompanying guests (excluding special events)
- Tracklink – a quarterly magazine jam-packed with articles on the history of armoured warfare, tank spotlights, and more
- 10% discount in The Tank Museum shop and restaurant
- 10% discount from our Online Store!
- Free entry into Special Events
- 15% off entry for up to 3 guests to special events
- One free half day visit to the Archive every year or a free pack which includes detailed diagrams on a choice of over 100 vehicles – ideal for model makers and vehicle fans
- Access to a Members Only area of the website where you can enjoy exclusive content
- Access to supporters’ only events
- Use of Premium entrance at TANKFEST, for yourself and up to 3 guests attending with you
- Early access to Premium Offers (e.g. Tanks In Action Crew Days, TANKFEST Officers’ Mess & Tiger Day Premium Experiences)
- Entry into quarterly draws for great prizes, including vouchers, tickets and Tank Museum merchandise
Gold Friends Membership
Save 48% on Special Event tickets, plus much more.
Get unlimited, exclusive use of The Tank Museum Restaurant this TANKFEST, as well as premium parking, fast track entry, and more, with TANKFEST Unlimited OR upgrade to the ultimate TANKFEST experience with Unlimited Plus, which includes a grandstand seat as well.
TANKFEST Unlimited and Unlimited Plus INCLUDES entry to TANKFEST. If you have already purchased an entrance ticket, please get in touch and we will refund your ticket. If you are a Gold Friend, please get in touch to get your discount code.
Only TANKFEST Unlimited and Unlimited Plus visitors will have access to The Tank Museum Restaurant each day. Avoid the other 8000 people on site and relax in the Restaurant, overlooking the Tank Story Hall. Ditch the queues outside, and get as much food, snacks and drinks as you want all day. All indoors and with enough space for everyone to find a seat, you’ll be able to escape the weather and crowds whenever you like. Unlimited Plus guests can also view the show from a covered grandstand, conveniently placed close to the restaurant. There will be no separate Officers’ Mess or Premium ticket this year.
Each ticket includes:
- TANKFEST entry on the day of booking (Friday, Saturday OR Sunday), and a year’s unlimited visits with your Annual Pass (excluding other Special Events)
- Use of fast track premium entrance
- Premium parking close to TANKFEST Admissions
- TANKFEST goody bag
- Unlimited use of The Tank Museum Restaurant, including breakfast, hot lunch, dessert, and afternoon tea
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks, nibbles, and chocolate bars available whenever you want throughout the day, including Tank Museum beer from lunchtime
Unlimited Plus also includes a covered, tiered grandstand seat, situated conveniently beside the restaurant.
Back due to popular demand photographers can purchase tickets to a dedicated area to take the TANKFEST images they have always wanted.
The Photography Area ticket now INCLUDES entry to TANKFEST. If you have already purchased an entrance ticket, please get in touch and we will refund your ticket. If you are a Friend or Gold Friend, please get in touch to get your discount code.
On Saturday and Sunday, photographers will be able to use two spaces on either side of the Grandstand, one next to the entrance beside the VCC (Saturday & Sunday) and the other next to the arena entrance from the Tank Park. On Friday, they will only have access to the area beside the Tank Park. Each photographer will have space along the fence line, so they will get an unobstructed view of the arena.
Please note: unfortunately the Photography Area is not wheelchair accessible as there is a sloped entrance and uneven ground.
Photographers can bring camping chairs, and tripods to get the best shots. The Photography Area has speakers so you can hear the commentary, but no cover or power. Stepladders are not permitted. Access to the area will be controlled by a member of staff so you can come and go as you please throughout the day.
Enjoy a full day of arena displays from a tiered grandstand seat.
Get the most out of our jam-packed arena programme and don’t miss a thing with a grandstand upgrade.
Ticket holders can choose between a covered or uncovered grandstand, and have a dedicated seat for the whole day. To make sure your party is all sitting together, you can select the seats you want. Children under 3 who can sit on the lap of a parent or guardian do not require their own grandstand seat, but carers accompanying disabled visitors will need their own seat.
Please note: the seating is on plastic, folding chairs with limited legroom. If you have long legs, we recommend getting a front row or aisle seat.
Reduced rates for restricted views are due to the fencing at the front, and the roof on the covered grandstand which can obscure the Tank TV screens.
Grandstand upgrades don’t include entry to TANKFEST, so make sure you book your admission ticket as well. If you already have an admission ticket, please remember to select the same date.
Choose your seats on the grandstand map.