Get the perfect ticket for your TANKFEST experience! Choose from Friday or Sunday. Or get all three days and Tiger Day entry too with Gold Membership!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday will all feature identical arena display programmes.
Single Day Tickets
Only free for one day? Tickets are available for Friday and Sunday
Want to attend all Tank Museum Special Events? For just 50p more than a three day ticket, get all of the following benefits.
- Tickets to all Special Events in the next 12 months – Tiger Day Spring (22 April 2023) Tiger Day Autumn (16 September 2023),and TANKFEST 2023.
- 10% off up to 3 accompanying guests for TANKFEST and Tiger Days.*
- Free entry to The Tank Museum
- 20% off entry for up to 3 accompanying guests (excluding special events)
- Tracklink Magazine, a tri-annual 48 page colour magazine
- 10% discount in The Tank Museum shop and restaurant
- 10% off on The Tank Museum online shop
- Three free visits to the Archive and Reference Library per year
- Exclusive Friends, Volunteers & Patrons Meet-ups
- Early access to Premium tickets and Experiences
- Use of Premium Admission gate at TANKFEST 2023 for yourself and up to three guests attending with you
- Automatic entry into quarterly prize draws – to win a selection of Tank Museum Shop merchandise.
*Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes premium hospitality tickets and multi-day TANKFEST tickets.
Save 40% on Special Event tickets and visit The Tank Museum ANY day it is open.
Enjoy a full day of arena displays from a tiered grandstand seat.
Get the most out of our jam-packed arena programme and don’t miss a thing with a grandstand upgrade.
Ticket holders can choose between a covered or uncovered grandstand, and have the luxury of a dedicated seat for the whole day. To make sure your party is all sitting together, you can select the seats you want.
Grandstand upgrades don’t include entry to TANKFEST, so make sure you book your admission ticket as well. If you already have an admission ticket, please remember to select the same date.
Bringing a uniform group of 10+ people to Friday or Sunday of TANKFEST? Save 30% with Group tickets. Group tickets can be booked by emailing [email protected] or calling 01929 405096 and must be booked and paid for 28 days prior to TANKFEST. These do not include an Annual Pass, and groups must arrive at the Admissions Gate together. Please note: this is only valid for Friday or Sunday, and for uniform groups such as the military, Cadets, or Scout or Guide groups.
Bring your group to TANKFEST, and save 30% on entry.
Get unlimited, exclusive use of The Tank Museum Restaurant this TANKFEST, as well as early access to the site, fast track entry, and more.
Currently SOLD OUT
This year, only 100 visitors will have access to The Tank Museum Restaurant each day. Avoid the other 9000 people on site and relax in the Restaurant, overlooking the Tank Story Hall. Ditch the queues outside, and get as much food, snacks and drinks as you want all day. All indoors and with enough space for everyone to find a seat, you’ll be able to escape the weather and crowds whenever you like.
Each ticket includes:
- TANKFEST entry on the day of booking, and a year’s unlimited visits with your Annual Pass (excluding other Special Events)
- Early access to the TANKFEST site at 0800 (30 minutes earlier than the rest of the public)
- Use of fast track premium entrance
- Unlimited use of The Tank Museum Restaurant
- Breakfast served 0800-1145 – options include: breakfast rolls, pastries, & fruit juices
- Lunch served 1145-1500 – options include: four hot main meal choices, jacket potatoes, pasties, sausage rolls, homemade cakes, & dessert
- Afternoon tea served 1500-1700 – options include: scones with jam and clotted cream, & homemade cakes
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks, nibbles, and chocolate bars available whenever you want throughout the day, including Tank Museum beer from lunchtime
Ditch the queues with unlimited, exclusive use of The Tank Museum Restaurant, and more. Friday & Saturday are sold out.
See TANKFEST in style with Officers’ Mess tickets (previously Premium Tickets).
Currently SOLD OUT
Officers’ Mess guests will be able to watch the show from a covered grandstand which they will have access to all day – for both arena shows, a two-course sit-down lunch as well as breakfast and refreshments throughout the day, a photography area right beside the arena, and much more.
- Entry to arena shows and lecture stage at your leisure
- Covered grandstand seating all day
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Arena-side photography area
- Premium parking
- TANKFEST entry on the day of booking, and Annual Pass for a year of free visits (excluding other Special Events)
See TANKFEST 2023 in style with this year’s VIP offering.
For the first time, due to popular demand photographers can purchase upgrades to a dedicated area to take the TANKFEST images they have always wanted.
The Photography Area will be located beside the Grandstand and next to the arena entrance from the Tank Park. Each photographer will have space along the fence line, so they will get an unobstructed view of the arena.
Please note: unfortunately the Photography Area is not wheelchair accessible as there is a sloped entrance and uneven ground.
Photographers can bring camping chairs, and tripods to get the best shots. The Photography Area faces West, has speakers so you can hear the commentary, but no cover or power. Stepladders are not permitted. Access to the area will be controlled by a member of staff so you can come and go as you please throughout the day.
- Available Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- £30 per person
- Just 25 upgrades available per day
- Access to the Photography Area throughout the day
- DOES NOT include TANKFEST entry ticket
Photography Area Upgrade
Get the unobstructed view of the arena you have always wanted.