Tiger 131 only runs twice a year at Tiger Day – so you can’t afford to miss it!
See a WWII tank display and explore The Tank Museum on a day dedicated to the world’s most infamous tank.
- 23 April 2022
- Open 9am to 6pm
- See Tiger 131 in action – the world’s only running Tiger I
- WWII-themed Tanks in Action – including German and Allied vehicles
- Living History around the site
- Get up close to Tiger 131 and more with a Premium experience
Please book your arrival slot. This gets you access for the full day, however minimises queuing on arrival.
Your Tiger Day ticket includes a free Annual Pass – so you can visit The Tank Museum as many times as you like in a year.
- Explore The Tank Museum, the biggest collection of tanks in the world
- Second World War tank display starring Tiger 131
- Living History, Tiger artifacts, and much, much more!
Friday and Sunday tickets include a standard Saturday Tiger Day admission ticket where you can spend the day exploring the Museum and enjoy the display.
Sunday Premium Ticket includes:
Saturday 23 April
- Standard entry into Tiger Day 16
- WW2 tank display starring Tiger 131
Sunday 24 April
- Lecture on saving Tiger 131
- Look inside Tiger 131, the Panther, Panzer II and Panzer III
- Tour of the Workshop
- Delicious meal with your fellow enthusiasts
- Complimentary Tiger Day Showguide
We offer a 30% discount for pre-booked groups of more than 10 people. This does not include an annual pass. Please email [email protected] or call 01929 405 096 to make your booking. They must be made and paid for prior to the 1 April 2022.
All proceeds will go to support the work of The Tank Museum and the continued maintenance and restoration of the Museum’s vehicles, including Tiger 131.
The raffle will end at 12 noon on 1 April 2022. The winning ticket will be drawn on that day and the winner informed soon after.