Become a Friend of The Tank Museum – support the museum and get great benefits!
Money from the Friends goes towards preserving our unique collections, running events, and getting restoration projects off the ground.
Choose between three tiers: Gold, Regular, or Tracklink subscription only.
Regular Membership Benefits
- Free entry to The Tank Museum (excluding special events)
- 20% off entry for up to 3 accompanying guests (excluding special events)
- Tracklink Magazine, a tri-annual 48 page colour magazine
- 10% discount in The Tank Museum shop and restaurant
- 10% off on The Tank Museum online shop
- Three free visits to the Archive and Reference Library per year
- 10% off tickets for special events, lectures and selected experiences*
- An annual Friends of The Tank Museum day at The Tank Museum
- Early access to Premium tickets and Experiences – new for 2020
- Use of Premium Admission gate at TANKFEST 2020 for yourself and up to three guests attending with you. – new for 2020
- Entry into quarterly prize draws – new for 2020
- A Friends of The Tank Museum Car Sticker – new for 2020
*Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not valid for Premium Experiences.
Gold Membership includes all Regular Benefits PLUS:
- Tickets to all Special Events for 2022 – TANKFEST (24-26 June), Tiger Day 16 (23 April) and Tiger Day 17 (17 September).
- 10% off up to 3 accompanying guests for TANKFEST and Tiger Days.*
*Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes premium hospitality tickets and multi-day TANKFEST tickets. Call 01929 405096 to book.
GOLD FRIENDS MEMBERSHIP
INCLUDES TIGER DAY AND ALL FOUR DAYS OF TANKFEST, PLUS LOADS OF OTHER BENEFITS
As a Friend of The Tank Museum you will receive Tracklink for free – but if you are unable to take advantage of all our other benefits, you can now support The Tank Museum by subscribing to our tri-annual magazine Tracklink. You will also enjoy a 10% discount on purchases from our online shop*.
Price differences reflect the additional cost of postage outside the UK.