The Tank Museum brings the story of tanks and their crews to life, with the world’s best collection of tanks in awe-inspiring, modern exhibitions.
The museum houses 300 military machines, representing the key battles of every major conflict since the First World War. Our moving exhibitions tell the story of this British invention; from the mud of the Somme to the beaches of Normandy and the deserts of Iraq – featuring powerful stories from the soldiers that fought in them.
Get ready to experience the Biggest Day Out in History…
- Summer opening times: 9am-5pm
- From 5 September, open 10am-5pm
- Closed 24-26 December
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
- 300 tanks from around the world
- 9 Powerful Exhibitions
- Cafe & Shop
- Excellent Accessibility
Book online to save!
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Whilst face coverings are no longer a condition of entry, we politely ask that members of the public help to keep everyone safe by wearing a face covering while indoors at The Tank Museum.
- We will continue to hold ourselves to the highest possible cleanliness standards across the Museum – and will retain our sanitisation points for your convenience.
- Please postpone your visit if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.