The Tank Museum conforms to the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, with a recognised process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
The Tank Museum brings the story of tanks and their crews to life, with the world’s best collection of tanks in awe-inspiring, modern exhibitions.
The museum houses 300 military machines, representing the key battles of every major conflict since the First World War. Our moving exhibitions tell the story of this British invention; from the mud of the Somme to the beaches of Normandy and the deserts of Iraq – featuring powerful stories from the soldiers that fought in them.
Get ready to experience the Biggest Day Out in History…
- Open daily 9am-5pm
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
- 300 tanks from around the world
- 9 Powerful Exhibitions
- Cafe & Shop
- Excellent Accessibility
To guarantee admission on your chosen visit date, all visitors should book their tickets online in advance.
If you have not pre-booked and the Museum is full when you arrive, you will be asked to wait outside until there is spare capacity inside the museum.
BOOK IN ADVANCE
We have put a limit on daily visitors. Please book your slot to guarantee entry, even if you already have a ticket, Annual Pass or membership.
- We are pleased to announce that we are extending all Annual Passes impacted by our closure by three months.
- We are strictly limiting daily admissions and you will need to select your visit date when you purchase your ticket.
- Annual Pass holders and Friends of The Tank Museum will also need to book their visit date in advance.
- While face coverings are not currently mandatory in the museum, we strongly encourage you to wear one during your visit.