Half Term fun for the whole family to enjoy!
The Tank Museum brings the story of tanks and their crews to life. Experience the biggest day out in history with 100 years of history, 300 tanks, kids activities, and more at Dorset’s largest indoor attraction.
This October Half Term, children can find out more about spies during wartime, including a new Cluedo trail and writing secret messages.
- Open daily 10am-5pm
- Special Half Term family activities – find out more
- Onsite restaurant, café, parking & free soft play
- Free kids trails and dressing up
- All indoors – great for a rainy day
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
- Last opportunity to see Tank Factory Exhibition
Whether your age and knowledge of tanks, there’s tonnes to see and do at The Tank Museum.
- The Museum is Dorset’s largest indoor attraction, with 300 tanks in 10 powerful exhibitions – all inside.
- New Cluedo trail – explore the museum, decipher the clues and work out who killed the curator! Solvers get a certificate.
- Send secret messages to your friends and family using our Morse code machine and invisible writing.
- Free activity station including secret scramble crosswords and colouring activities.
- Face painting 1100-1400 on 22, 24, 26 & 29 October by Diamond Faces
- There are interactive games and dressing up in all of our exhibitions to keep children entertained and engaged.
- More details coming soon!
Kids can let off steam in our free, tank shaped soft play area, situated in our Cold War Hall.
- The soft play is open from 10am to 4pm and is suitable for children aged between 3 and 11.
- All children must be wearing socks and must be supervised.
- The soft play is right beside our café, and has comfy chairs for parents to relax in.
Book online to save!