Half Term fun for the whole family to enjoy! Kids’ activities, new exhibition, soft play, and more.
The Tank Museum brings the story of tanks and their crews to life. Experience the biggest day out in history with 100 years of history, 300 tanks, kids activities, and more at Dorset’s largest indoor attraction.
- Open daily 10am-5pm
- Onsite restaurant, café, parking & free soft play
- Free kids trails and dressing up
- All indoors – great for a rainy day
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
Whether your age and knowledge of tanks, there’s tonnes to see and do at The Tank Museum.
- The Museum is Dorset’s largest indoor attraction, with 300 tanks in 10 powerful exhibitions – all inside.
- There are interactive games and dressing up in all of our exhibitions to keep children entertained and engaged.
- Vehicle Conservation Centre open every day .
Kids can let off steam in our free, tank shaped soft play area, situated in our Cold War Hall.
- The soft play is open from 10am to 4pm and is suitable for children aged between 3 and 11.
- All children must be wearing socks and must be supervised.
- The soft play is right beside our café, and has comfy chairs for parents to relax in.
Book online to save 10%!