Tiger 131 only runs twice a year at Tiger Day – so you can’t afford to miss it!
See a WWII tank display and explore The Tank Museum on a day dedicated to the world’s most infamous tank.
- 28 September 2024, 0830-1700
- Book before 27 April to save 10% with Early Bird tickets
- See Tiger 131 in action – the world’s only running Tiger I
- Win a ride in Tiger 131 for just £3
- Premium tickets coming soon.
- Included in Gold Friends membership. Annual Passes are not valid for this event.
TIGER DAY TICKETS
10% off! Early bird prices end 27 April 2024.
Your Tiger Day ticket includes a free Annual Pass – so you can visit The Tank Museum as many times as you like in a year.
Standard Tickets include:
- Explore The Tank Museum, the biggest collection of tanks in the world
- Second World War tank display starring Tiger 131
- Talks in the arena, Tiger artefacts, and much, much more!
All proceeds will go to support the work of The Tank Museum and the continued maintenance and restoration of the Museum’s vehicles, including Tiger 131.
The raffle will end at 12 noon on 2 September 2024. The winning ticket will be drawn on that day and the winner informed soon after.