We’re ready to welcome you back!
THE TANK MUSEUM REOPENS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON MONDAY 6 JULY
The Tank Museum conforms to the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, with a recognised process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
The Tank Museum brings the story of tanks and their crews to life.
As you explore our large halls, you’ll come face to face with tanks that have seen action in every major conflict since the First World War and hear amazing stories from the soldiers that fought in them.
It’s the biggest day out in history!
- Open daily 9am-5pm
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
- 300 tanks from around the world
- 9 Powerful Exhibitions
- Cafe & Shop
- Excellent Accessibility
BOOK IN ADVANCE
When we reopen, we'll be putting a limit on daily visitors. You'll be able to book your slot to guarantee entry, even if you already have a ticket, Annual Pass or membership.
- When the Museum reopens, we’ll be strictly limiting daily admissions.
- You will need to select your visit date when you purchase your ticket.
- Annual Pass holders and Friends of The Tank Museum will also need to book their visit date in advance.