The Tank Museum conforms to the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, with a recognised process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Stay dry at Dorset’s biggest indoor attraction.
As you explore our large halls, you’ll come face to face with tanks that have seen action in every major conflict since the First World War and hear amazing stories from the soldiers that fought in them. All of our exhibitions are inside – ideal for a rainy day!
Shelter from the rain and keep your family dry and entertained for hours!
- Open daily 9am-5pm
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
- 300 tanks from around the world
- 9 Powerful Exhibitions
- Cafe & Shop
- Excellent Accessibility
BOOK IN ADVANCE
We have put a limit on daily visitors. Please book your slot to guarantee entry, even if you already have a ticket, Annual Pass or membership.
- We are strictly limiting daily admissions and you will need to select your visit date when you purchase your ticket.
- Annual Pass holders and Friends of The Tank Museum will also need to book their visit date in advance.
- While face coverings are not currently mandatory, we strongly recommend you wear one for your visit for your safety and the safety of our visitors and staff.