The Tank Museum brings the story of tanks and their crews to life, with the world’s best collection of tanks in awe-inspiring, modern exhibitions.
The museum houses 300 military machines, representing the key battles of every major conflict since the First World War. Our moving exhibitions tell the story of this British invention; from the mud of the Somme to the beaches of Normandy and the deserts of Iraq – featuring powerful stories from the soldiers that fought in them.
Get ready to experience the Biggest Day Out in History…
- Open daily 10am-5pm
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
- 300 tanks from around the world
- 9 Powerful Exhibitions
- Cafe & Shop
- Excellent Accessibility
The Tank Museum conforms to the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, with a recognised process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
As the Museum is currently closed, tickets are not available to purchase.
- We are pleased to announce that we are extending all Annual Passes impacted by our closure by three months. (This does not apply to complementary tickets).
- We are strictly limiting daily admissions and you will need to select your visit date when you purchase your ticket.
- We ask that you please adhere to the rule of six on your visit to the Museum.
- Annual Pass holders and Friends of The Tank Museum will also need to book their visit date in advance.
- Face coverings are a condition of entry to the Museum – find out about exclusions here.