The Tank Museum brings the story of tanks and their crews to life, with the world’s best collection of tanks in awe-inspiring, modern exhibitions.
The museum houses 300 military machines, representing the key battles of every major conflict since the First World War. Our moving exhibitions tell the story of this British invention; from the mud of the Somme to the beaches of Normandy and the deserts of Iraq – featuring powerful stories from the soldiers that fought in them.
Get ready to experience the Biggest Day Out in History…
- Open daily 10am-5pm
- Allow 4-5hrs for your visit
- 300 tanks from around the world
- 9 Powerful Exhibitions
- Cafe & Shop
- Excellent Accessibility
To support social distancing, we've put a limit on daily visitors. Please book your slot to guarantee entry, even if you already have a ticket, Annual Pass or membership.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
The regulations are relaxing – but we’re not… yet.
Even though restrictions are being withdrawn, we will continue to play it safe at The Tank Museum for the time being.
- We will continue to hold ourselves to the highest possible cleanliness standards across the Museum – and will retain our sanitisation points for your convenience.
- We will still be capping our daily footfall and recommending the use the one-way system around the Museum.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory, but our staff will still be wearing them. For the comfort and safety of our all, we politely request that visitors continue to use them when inside the Museum and when in close proximity to other visitors or staff.
- Please give other visitors and staff plenty of space during your visit.
- Please postpone your visit if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.