Enjoy TANKFEST from The Tank Museum's Officers' Mess
Dates Available: Saturday 27 June - SOLD OUT | Sunday 28 June - £165
Do TANKFEST 2020 in style with our Officers' Mess ticket.
Your experience starts on arrival, with VIP parking and entry through the Premium Admission Gate. During a continental breakfast you’ll be welcomed from Director Richard Smith who will give you a Tank Museum update.
Watch the displays from a covered grandstand or, for the best pictures, from an arena-side photography area.
At midday, enjoy a sumptuous three course lunch and historical lecture from the mezzanine over the Tank Story Hall.
To remember the day, you’ll receive a complimentary TANKFEST Showguide and Limited Edition Tank Museum gift.
Your ticket includes:
- Covered grandstand seating
- Arena-side photography area
- Welcome talk from Tank Museum Director
- Historical lunchtime lecture
- Breakfast and lunch
- Soft drinks, beer and wine throughout the day
- Snacks throughout the afternoon
- TANKFEST Showguide
- Limited Edition Tank Museum Gift
- VIP parking and entry
- Places are strictly limited.
- Participants must be 12 years of age or over.
- We do not permit the wearing of replica military uniforms.
- The Tank Museum reserves the right to amend the schedule as circumstances dictate.
All you need to know about TANKFEST 2020
26.06.2020 - 28.06.2020
The world's best display of historic moving armour
Frequently asked questions
Enjoy the arena display from the grandstand
Available Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Plan your trip
Stay up to date with the latest vehicles, videos and more
Friday, Saturday & Sunday