See a WWII tank display and explore The Tank Museum on a day dedicated to the world’s most infamous tank.
If you want to see Tiger 131 in action and you haven’t purchased a ticket, Tiger Day 14 (19 September) and Tiger Day 15 (24 April 2021) are available for purchase.
- 7 & 8 August 2020
- Open 9am to 6pm
- See Tiger 131 in action – the world’s only running Tiger I
- WWII-themed Tanks in Action
- See Part One of WW2: War Stories
While Premium Tickets are currently on sale for this event, we have closed regular ticket sales until we get further guidance regarding outdoor event capacity.
Your Tiger Day ticket includes a free Annual Pass – so you can visit The Tank Museum as many times as you like in a year.
- Explore The Tank Museum, the biggest collection of tanks in the world
- Second World War tank display starring Tiger 131
- Living History, Tiger artifacts, and much, much more!
Friday tickets include a standard Saturday Tiger Day admission ticket where you can spend the day exploring the Museum and enjoy the display from a grandstand seat.
All proceeds will go to support the work of The Tank Museum and the continued maintenance and restoration of the Museum’s vehicles, including Tiger 131.
The raffle will end at 12 noon on the 20 July 2020. The winning ticket will be drawn on that day and the winner informed soon after.